Registration and Enrollment Policies
We serve children 6 weeks to 5 years and their families within greater Stamford. Children with special needs are welcome.
Children may be enrolled throughout the year for both full-time and part-time programs.
- Proof of Stamford residency (SCHOOL READINESS PROGRAM ONLY)
- The Social Service Office has the right to request additional information or documentation as needed in order to complete registration.
- A monthly fee is established at intake interview (sliding scale fee)
- Fees are paid one month in advance, due the last Friday of each month before 9:30 a.m.
- Fees must be paid whether child is present or absent
- Fees are not charged during the December holiday period when the agency is closed
Who to Contact:
Child Development & Stamford School Readiness Programs
Head Start of Stamford
Infant/Toddler Private Program